Friday, March 27, 2009

Life

Life sucks at the moment. Seriously.

This time in the semester is always rough. Papers are due, essays need to be written, and there seems to be a never ending list of projects that need to be completed.

I’m stressed out BIG TIME. My face is all broken out. I’m really quite exhausted. Several times lately I’ve been whiny with Colby for no reason at all. (Of course, he’s a totally gem and acts like it’s his fault.)

I’m glad no one has sad anything too extreme to me, because MY EYES JUST MIGHT EXPLODE OUT OF MY HEAD. And then I would start crying like a big baby.

I’m also transferring next year and having to deal with all that jazz. I’m going at it with a blind faith, hoping they reward me with lots of scholarships. I’m not usually so daring, but I’m really ready to move closer to home. It sucks being so far away from everyone I love.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though. I will packing my crap up and moving home in forty-three days.

That makes me smile.

0 comments: