Friday, April 10, 2009

10 Things I’m Currently in Love With

1.) My amazing boyfriend Colby. He’s smart, funny, and he puts up with my crap. Plus, he wears boots.

2.) Spring. Of course, it would be much better if there was no such thing as pollen to aggravate my allergies, but I’ve totally been loving the pretty weather outside.

3.) Easter Candy. I actually ate an entire bag of the whopper-Easter egg things yesterday. They are melt-in-your mouth yummy.

4.) The Tea-Parties that are going on around the country next week. Real individuals are standing up for their rights and taking inspiration from our founding fathers.

5.) My ear. It’s properly running once again and I can hear with no problem.

6.) The Twelve Caesars by Suetonius. Yes, it is an ancient source, but it’s also incredibly easy to read. Romans history is full of all kind of hilarious drama and interesting gossip. Suetonius doesn’t leave anything out, either.

7.) Lost. This week’s episode was absolutely amazing… I’ve decided that I’m on Alex’s team.

8.) Puppies. The family I babysit for has a new one and I spent several hours last Saturday cuddling on their couch with the adorable little animal. I can’t wait to get out of college and have room for a dog.

9.) Blogs. I’ve been spending a huge amount of time recently reading blogs. It’s crazy.

10.) Toby Keith’s Bar and Grill in OKC. Colby took me last weekend and I had the most delicious chicken sandwich ever. It was juicy and had thick bacon and honey ham that totally rocked my socks off. Gosh. Now I’m wanting Thanksgiving food.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!