Monday, April 13, 2009

About Me

I just realized that I never really wrote an extensive “About Me” page for my blog.

That’s probably because I live a pretty simple life:

I’m a college student who strives to be the best at everything I attempt. Currently, I live three-hundred and sixty miles away from everyone I love. Luckily, I’m transferring closer to home after I finish this semester. (25 days, baby!)

I grew up with a crazy, big family. I am the oldest of six, making me one of those really uptight older siblings who worries about things too much. I’m working on fixing that.

I’m in love with a farmer named Colby. He’s sweet and amazing in every way possible. Just last night, he made me laugh so hard that I cried. I truly plan on spending the rest of my life with him…

I’m currently doubling majoring in history and political science. I have no idea what I’m going to do with those degrees, but I believe in studying what you love. I’m planning on being Colby’s Personal Assistant anyway, so it really doesn’t matter too much.

I’m also in love with food, especially the stuff one eats at Thanksgiving. I really want to became a wonderful cook, but it’s hard when you’re only cooking for one.

I love reading blogs. I’m not sure why… Maybe it’s because it keeps me from studying, but I honestly enjoy getting into other people’s lives and experiencing things from their point of view.

That’s about it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

0 comments: