Thursday, April 23, 2009

Annoyance

I've decided to completely fill my blog with memes. It's a free country, I say. I have the write to pollute the internet with my ramblings. I will do what I say here!

Okay, maybe I'm getting a little carried away with all of that jazz. I am really just trying to express myself. That's okay too. I think.

Today I'm going to try out a little writing prompt form Friday 5. This week's topic is totally up my alley, because I just LOVE ranting. Hee-hee.

1. What’s the most annoying sound in the world?


Just watch this video. I promise you'll find it funny and agree that it captures some of the most annoying sounds in the world. For sure.

2. Which of other people’s mannerisms do you find very annoying?
I am a tiny bit of a neatfreak. My roommates aren't. Our apartment would look something like this if I didn't go around behind them cleaning up:To me, this is totally unacceptable behavior. Take the trash out when it's full, place you dirty dishes in the dish washer, and try not to explode food in the microwave.

Nothing makes my head spin quite like a messy apartment.

3. What do you do that really annoys others?
One of my roommates once told me I'm too clean and work too hard at school.

Apparently that annoys others. Whatever.

4. In what way has your own behavior recently caused you annoyance?
I avoided writing a paper I knew was due today all week, because I would rather read blogs and take naps. That came back to bite me in the butt on Thursday night. It's all okay though. The paper is done and turned in.

5. Who’s the most annoying person you know?

Hands down. This one has to be Paris Hilton.

I mean, who else poses for a booking shot like that? So annoying!

4 comments:

for the love of pictures said...

Haha, Paris Hilton. Absolutely! I'm not sure that annoying is even enough of a word to desribe her :) Great video and great Friday 5.

Carey said...

How could I forget the alarm clock! Definitely the most annoying sound! Check out my answers, HERE!

Ria said...

Totally agree with the Paris Hilton thing

Lei said...

I'm also a bit of a neat freak. I get stressed out to the sight of an unorganized desk. There's always the urge for me to organize everything :)

Uh, I didn't know that being too clean and working hard at school can be annoying to others. Well, I guess when a person is jealous to someone everything that person does is annoying to them :D

Thanks for dropping by my site and leaving a comment on my Friday 5 entry.

Keep up the good work!