Monday, April 6, 2009

Because I'm too lazy to write something real.

My life has been quite crazy/busy/annoying the last week. I wouldn't call it awful, but it's sucked the life right out of me. I need to edit the book report that I wrote over the weekend, but I figured I would update my little blog first. One has to love survey questions...
____________________________________________

The current person you're dating, how long have you been together?
Our five month anniversary was Saturday.

Do you tend to fall for players?
I've dated one "player" for two weeks. He was a loser, but I was only 16. Everyone dates an idiot at some point.

What were your first thoughts this morning?
"My God! What is that noise?" My alarm seriously confused me.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Oh yes. That's what keeps me going some days. :D

Is your birthday on a holiday?
No, but it is two days before Halloween. That led to my having a Halloween birthday cake for the first ten years of my life.

Who was the last person you watched a movie with?
Colby. We watched I Love You, Man on Saturday.

Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Yes. It sucks.

Did you enjoy your day yesterday?
I had a really good day yesterday. My boyfriend was visiting me for the weekend. It was delightful.

Do you like Red Bull?
I hate energy drinks. I'm afraid that they will make me die or something.

When was the last time you had pizza?
I eat an entire frozen Tony's pizza everytime I go to the grocery store. It's probably not the smartest thing to do.

When is the last time you cried?
Earlier when the boyfriend left. It was pretty sad. :(

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't?
No. I've lost some friends lately, but I've realized that they obviously didn't want me to be happy. I don't need friends like that around.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Colby. I love waking up next to him.

What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Bye, I love you."

If you could move right now would you?
I'm totally moving in 32 days after I finish finals. It's go me so freaking excited. I can't wait.

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
It's totally natural.

Do you wish you could tell someone something big, but can't?
No. I make it a priority to tell those around me everything I want to before it's too late.

Do you think boys truly understand girls?
No... but girls don't understand boys either. That's just part of life.

What were you doing at at 12 this afternoon?
Watching Colby drive away...

Have you ever gotten pulled over?
No. This is a fact I'm really proud of. I've never been pulled over. Oh yeah.

Are you a bad influence?
No. I'm a really good influence. I don't party too much, work hard, and have good grades. I think more people should be like me. (I swear I don't have a big head though.)

If you were offered a shot of whiskey right this second, would you accept?
Maybe. I've had a rough day.

What about heroin?
No way, Jose.

Do you miss anyone?
I miss my friends, family, and boyfriend. They all live six hours away and it SUCKS. Never more far away from everyone unless you're truly sure you can deal with that.

What is more important in a relationship, happiness or trust?
Yes, I love getting to act like a relationship expert. I think trust is probably more important, because you can't have happiness without it.

Do you still say "your mom" as a response in conversation?
No. I'm not a twelve year old boy.

Who was the last person to look at you like you were crazy?
Colby. I was being really silly this morning.

You get an offer to star in a reality show about your life - do it or not?
I'd totally do it, but it would probably be the more boring show ever.

Have you ever watched The Golden Girls?
I actually used to watch them all the time when I was in junior high during my off hour. It was ridiculous.

Did you ever like the Ninja Turtles?
OMG. I was the word's biggest Ninja Turtles fan ever. I seriously loved them. I actually got in trouble for karate-chopping my little sister when I was three.

Are you afraid of the dark?
I'm not afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of what might be in the dark.

This time last April, were you single?
Yes. I was single for the first year and a half of college. It depressed me.

Do you give up easily?
No. I am a very hardworking individual who strives to achieve my goals.

0 comments: