Sunday, April 26, 2009

In which I discuss my love for ravioli...

Hi guys! I haven't done much the last twenty four hours, so I decided to participate in yet another meme. Yes, I am so very original. The Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme is pure fun and is hosted by Sunday Stealing where they work hard to find (steal) interesting memes.


1. What are your current obsessions?
Blogging, ravioli, and my boyfriend. I’m a very well rounded person. Yes. Yes.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Jeans. Like everyday. I usually don’t wash after I wear them the first time either. Why wash clean jeans? It’s not like my knees sweat and make them stinky or anything.

3. What's for dinner?
Ravioli, duh.

4. Last thing you bought?
Basic groceries- milk, break, cereal, ravioli, and frozen pizza. I actually think that might have been everything I bought.

5. What are you listening to?
The roommate and her horribly rude friends partying for the second night in a row… Hopefully they’ll be done before 2:30 tonight.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
I would be Marla- Goddess of Oklahoma… Wait, isn’t that who I already am?

7. Favorite holiday spots?
Red River, NM. It’s totally my favorite place, no matter what time of year it is.


8. Reading right now?
A history book? Actually, I’m not even doing that. I’m only skimming chapters that are essential right now.

9. 4 words to describe yourself.
Ambitious, blissful, reliable, and confident.

10. Guilty pleasure?
Blogging. I spent so much time on my computer these days.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Colby and my baby sister, Jamey. They are both amazing people.

12. Planning to travel to next?
Home! I’m really exciting about moving.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Goldfish… They really hit the spot.

14. When did you last get tipsy?
January.

15. Care to share some wisdom?
Don’t move in with people you don’t really like or even know. Something bad will happen and you’ll be dealing with it for nine months. Wait- I’m not talking (writing/ typing) about pregnancy. You’ll have horrible roommates for nine months, not a baby.

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
“You smell good,” or “This is Martha; she’s a genius.”

Ha. I might be kidding about that last one.

4 comments:

That.Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeans are increadible, aren't they?
Sorry to hear you have such a horrible roommate... I've got one of those, called my husband... but he's getting better. Least he doesn't party at the house anymore...

Happy Sunday!

I am Harriet said...

Goldfish crackers right?
Ravioli is big around here too.

americanising desi said...

ohhh the 4 words... make u so complete :)

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/04/mud-bath.html

Joy said...

I hear you on the love of ravioli. :o)