Thursday, April 30, 2009

Overshare?

How much should one share with the world on their blog?

I'm currently in the middle of some major family drama and I feel it bubbling out of me, but I don't want to overshare and say anything I'll regret later.

I feel the need to express my hurt and anger, but I don't want to hurt anyone around me.

My friends and family don't even know I have a blog. Should I go totally secretive and make up a fake name so I can just let it out?

Oh, the drama. It's big, horrible and I just might kill someone.

1 comments:

Makenzie said...

seriously!! we had a BIG family drama with my husband's brother and brother's gf (brats!)- and i knew his parents checked the blog- but i had to get it out- so i just wrote RANT one day in big fat red letters!...

...i couldn't tell if it helped or not- as it's been over a year and i still have distaste for them and we never speak.... we didn't even see her for over 8 months though tony lived with his parents for 4 months before we got married

ps- i am such a comment rambler!! but i like your new blog name!!