Monday, May 18, 2009

The 29'er Meme

Hi guys. I spent about twelve hours yesterday on the tractor, so I missed getting around to doing Sunday Stealing. It's Monday morning and what would be better than a little meme time.

Sunday Stealing: The 29'er Meme

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I hate all bills. They are the plague of my life.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Me and Colby had a romantic dinner of Pizza at his house last night. We were both totally exhausted, but he rubbed my feet afterward. Does that count?

3. How many colleges did you attend?
So far... only one. I'm transferring next semester, so it will at least two.

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it was on the top of the pile.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I'm on vacation... No alarms.

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"Dang, it is so hot in here."

7. What do you miss being a child?
I miss the excitement of doing nothing all summer. I'm started my summer job in a week and I'm totally dreading it.

8. What errand/chore do you despise?
Doing the dishes. I don't mind doing anything else, but I hate sticking my hands in dirty water.

9. Have you found real love yet?
Yes... I am so very happy about my farmer.

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Cereal. I always need more cereal.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No... I think dominating husbands are outdated though.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Orlando Bloom. He's my ultimate celebrity crush. Hottie.

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I never been to California at all. I would love to go see the Giant Red Wood trees.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career. I'm happy with my relationship.

16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Yes. I am very lucky.

17. Are you where you want to be in life?
I'm getting there.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
My view of the world. I used to want a big fancy career. Now I just want to be a good person, living a happy life.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Heck no. I had several classmates who acted like high school was all that mattered and I laughed at them then and now.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Yes. Like when I don't know how to do something or get lost or have to pay rent.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
On main street of our tiny town. It's still the place to be.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My parents.

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Yes. I had several great teachers in high school.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
No... I'm not that old yet.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
I stress about my families health all the time. Having two family members die of cancer in the last two months is hard.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
I'm not married... so I have no idea.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Work hard and be responsible. You're boss will appreciate it.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
I would have gone to college closer to home straight out of high school. Instead a ran off and I'm now having to move back.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
I really can't think of anything. Is that weird?

0 comments: