- What kind of out-of-school lessons did you take as a kid?
2. What valuable lesson did you learn this past week?
I over-indulged last weekend and had my first real hangover. I was also experiencing the worst cramps in the world. Vodka and PMS together can be a real bad deal. When you do this, you should just admit your hangover and stay in bed. Don't volunteer to go to work with your boyfriend. You just might find yourself stuck in the middle of nowhere for ten hours.
3. Who in your life really needs to be taught a lesson?
I'm trying to be happy and positive today, so I'm not even going to go there.
4. What kinds of lessons would you love to have a private teacher for right now?
Photoshop and just general photography. I'm planning a bit purchase of a SLR in the next few weeks and I want to learn how to shoot manual. Luckily, there are a lot of really good resources on the internet and I'm going to try to teach myself.
5. What steps have you taken to lessen the impact of these rough economic times?
Honestly, I'm a college student who has been putting myself through college. Things were already so tight for me that the rough times haven't affected me at all. Of course, I'm also really glad I'm not about to graduate and need a job. That would suck.