Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh. The Joys of Moving.

I'm home! Finals are over, I drove all day long, and I finally made it back to where I belong. Of course, I feel like doing a little happy dance.

This is what my car looked like yesterday, except everything was inside of it. I seriously could not have fit one more bag or box into the thing. It was exciting.

And by exciting, I mean I couldn't see through the rear view mirror.

I stayed on the tractor with Colby until 2 AM last night. It was actually pretty fun. Did you know corn seed looks like unpopped pink popcorn? It does.

I took pictures and I'll be posting them tomorrow.

Take care guys.

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

funny photo!! haha

The Grown Up Teenager said...

Bahaha, pink popcorn. He's using stuff with chem, that Colby is. I know it. ;)