Saturday, May 30, 2009

Uninvited

Hi guys,

I haven't posted all week, because I have had no time. In the last five days I've gotten sunburned twice, worked my first week of my summer job, and watched Colby farm.

It's been a great time... not. Actually, I've been totally exhausted by the end of the day and barely have time to check my blog, much less write anything.

Anyway, to celebrate my totally overwhelming life, I'm going to stick to something easy and relaxing. Run over to Saturday 9 for some great times. You won't regret it.

Saturday 9: Uninvited

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
Not really. My parents' house is always swimming with people. I'm totally used to it.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mr. Colby Quinn. (I love love him.)

3. Last person on your missed call list?
I don't think I've ever missed a call on my new BlackBerry. That sounds really pathetic... Remember, I've only had it for two weeks...

4. Who calls you the most?
Colby.

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
"Better as a Memory," by Kenny Chesney.

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
I'm would love a really good book. I've been in the reading mood lately, but I can't get into anything my mom brought home from the library.

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
Let's see... I love "Faithfully" by Journey, but this is a really hard choice. I really like all Journey songs though. I must think my mother some day for indoctrinating me in the 80s music.

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
I try to live for today, but really I'm working for tomorrow. I mean, I'm a college student. I don't always enjoy school, but I realize it's helping me "prepare for the future."

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
Cruella Devil. Oh gosh. She was scary... I like my puppies with their fur.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

2 comments:

~Linds~ said...

You are TOO sweet! Thanks for the nice comment! I LOVE everything having to do with Journey! They are ahhhhmazing!!!

kalea_kane said...

Great answers. :) Good luck with school and the sunburns. :) I think good old journy is always a plus. :) Your mom rocks...of course she is also probably near my age. :) Have a great day!