Saturday, May 9, 2009

With a Little Help From My Friends

I couldn't possibly skip this week's Saturday Nine. You should held on over and check it out.

Saturday 9: With a Little Help From My Friends


1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years?
I actually have no friends from when I was ten. I do have several friends from seventh grade though.

2. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
My boyfriend. He's my best friend and isn't going anywhere.

3. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda?
Well, I spent last night on the tractor until 2. I guess it depends on what time of year it is.

4. What was the most recent movie to scare you or give you the creeps?
I really can't think of any. I don't watch scary movies.

5. Finally, the new cast and movie of Star Trek are out. Excited or indifferent?
Totally and completely indifferent.

6. Do you have any nervous habits?
Yes. I usually can't sleep when I'm nervous.

7. Do you swear in general?
Some. Not a lot though.

8. Do you swear on your blog?
I occasionally say hell.

9. Does it bother you when you read a post with curse words?
Nope. Blogs should be a place for people to share whatever they want with the world.

1 comments:

NurseExec said...

Great answers! Have a happy weekend :)