Monday, June 29, 2009

Perfection

Pink Sunset

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles."
- Charlie Chaplin

Life is continuing on quicker and quicker every day. I am really enjoying my summer and can't believe it's already halfway over.

Of course, school is stressing me out. I've only been offered $500 in scholarships so far. I'm baffled by this; I mean, I have a 3.9 GPA. It's ridiculous. If I don't get scholarships, who does?

I'm also having problems getting enrolled. Plus, I haven't even figured out where I'm living. It's too much for me right now.

I'm going to stop worrying and go outside and enjoy another perfect sunset. Because that's what's important right now.

2 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

The photos on your blog are really nice!! The horses, the dog... all of them, actually. :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do visit again. :)

Angie said...

What a beautiful picture - I just love pictures of the sunset.

Good luck with your scholarship quest - I hope you have some luck with that soon.