Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleeping, Swimming, and Dirty

Hi everyone. I've more than halfway through another work week and don't have much to share. Instead, I thought I would jump right into this weeks Thursday Thunks a day early.

Welcome to the June 11th version of Thursday Thunks!

(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 (because I am) and the color nude.

1. What is your least favorite candy bar?
Haha. I love all chocolate. I can't pick one "least favorite." That would be like choosing my "least favorite friend" or something.

2. If I were to call you, what would you say?
"'Sup dawg. What's shakin your boat?"

Or "Hello." It all depends on my mood.

3. What is your favorite type of leaf?
Really? Where do these questions come from.

4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? Family blog. I'm not discussing.
- swam in a lake? Memorial Day. It was way too cold for that crap.
- went barefoot outside? Last weekend.
- ate peas? It's been a very long time.

5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating.
My father has no biological link to me, yet he has treated me as him own for the last ten years. He's an amazing man.

6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
No... but I once convinced my younger sister that the doctor dropped her when she came out of my mom.

7. How often do you clean your toilet?
About once a week.

8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it.
I was sunburned last Friday after mowing for an hour and a half. It hurt.

9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night?
Like six. I want eight so bad.

10 How many hours did you get last night?
Seven woot woot.

11. Take a picture of something. Post it.
No. My camera batteries are dead.

12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty?
Nope, but my jeans are covered in mud. It rained today.

13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you?
I live in the country and have no neighbors.

9 comments:

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) said...

you mean sister, you! LOL

cricketsdrivel said...

I love that you are so passionate about your father..just awesome.

Loved all your answers!

Vanniedosa said...

no neighbors? that must be a quiet place. i have neighbors on all four sides. subdivision. yeah. noisy and uttery annoying.

LivingDeadNurse said...

haha lol sounds like something I would try to convice my brother...like we found him on the side of the road lol

I am Harriet said...

Family blog- good answer :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/13-best-places-to-live-in-usthursday-13.html

Valerie said...

Great answers. Would love to have no neighbors!! lol

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

No neighbors? So do you like them? :)

Lani said...

Ho Marla.. I am new to this meme...all memes acually, but did 4 this week...so I got broken in .
enjoyed readong your answers!!!
Lani

Ria said...

We could start a mean big sister club!!

Great answers