Monday, June 22, 2009

An Update

Hello blog readers... I hope the world has been treating you well. I'm exhausted and scattered, but I thought I would show off some of my favorite pictures I've taken during the last week.

This is my life
I love my new camera. It's shiny and pretty. I find myself often leaning out the window and yelling "pull over, I want to get a picture of that!" Luckily, my loved ones usually allow me to get my perfect shot.

Hello world.
Dreamer has been getting a lot of attention lately. She loves taking pictures and poses for me everyday. I love how silky her hair looks here.

Too cute.
Jamey also has a tendency to run over when my camera is out and smile happily. I'm loving having my own little model.

My sisters
This is Ashley. She also likes posing for the camera. It's a girly girl thing. Boy of boy, is she ever a girly girl.

Poor frog.
Jamey doesn't look quite as cute in this one. You should have seen us chasing this frog around my Grandpa's yard. It was hilarious!

Love
Look at how sweet me and Colby look!

<3
I love him so much!

As you can see, I've been learning so much about my camera and photoshop. I'm enjoying it so much!

4 comments:

sunnyme said...

Your pictures are wonderful and simply beautiful.
And another Canon girl ;)

Makenzie said...

darling!!! they look fabulous!!

Country Girl said...

Congratulations on your new acquisition! And your photoshop skills.
Did I notice a little seventies action going on in a couple of these? Loving that!

(you are adorable)!!

megan elle photography said...

Wow, this horse shots are amazing!