Thursday, July 9, 2009

10 Things About Me

Hello friends,

It's time for some random facts about Marla. Because I'm a weirdo like that.

1.) I have a fear of getting my teeth knocked out. I've actually had nightmares and woken up thinking they were really gone. Just the idea freaks me out.

2.) I love cooking. I'm just starting to learn, but I look looking up new recipes and cooking for my family.

3.) I'm currently writing this on my BlackBerry at work. We are driving to a campsite and I hate not being somewhat busy.

4.) I love love love reading blogs. I don't know why, but I love getting inside other people's lives. Some of you are very interesting.

5.) I had the biggest church on Justin Timberlake when I was twelve. I thought he was just about the cutest man ever. It makes me laugh now.

6.) My music taste has improved somewhat since then.

7.) I love taking pictures. My camera is pretty much always with me.

8.) I graduated from a tiny tiny school. Seriously- I was one of seven in my class. I formed some great relationships, but I was happy to leave.

9.) My car is always super dirty. I drove it down a muddy, dirt road yesterday and there is now mud on the roof. I have no idea how long it will be there.

10.) Luckily, I'm a neat freak everywhere else. I can't concentrate in a messy environment at all.

Congrats for making it to the end! As I bonus, I would like to show you an adorable picture of me!

Baby Marla

3 comments:

~Linds~ said...

AHHH! WHAT AN ADORABLE PICTURE!!!! You were and still are SO BEAUTIFUL!

First, I'm petrified of getting my teeth knocked out too. In fact in the 4th grade I chipped one of my front teeth so bad that it is now half fake.

Secondly, I love reading blogs too! It's soooo interesting. I learn sooo much from other people..INCLUDING YOU!

Third, my car is a disaster too. Inside and out. It's embarassing. I should NEVER admit that. I don't understand why I let it get that way either!

Loved reading your 10 things!
~Linds

Vodka Mom said...

You ARE adorable!!! And I love reading blogs, as well.

It's the NEW "reading" material!!!

The Grown Up Teenager said...

Hehehe, baby Marla. That's cute.

The tooth knock out fear was quite a random one. I did it to myself when I was little but luckily they were baby teeth. So far, my adult teeth are all still present.