Friday, July 3, 2009

Frankie

Hi guys.

My friend, Edwardo

This is my new friend, Frankie. I met him last week at work.

(Why yes, I do walk around with my camera strapped to my neck all the time. Because I'm that awesome.)

Frankie lives at Mills Canyon. My brother and I work for the Forrest Service and are in charge of keeping the campgrounds clean. We have to mow, clean bathroom, water trees, etc.

It's a rip roaring good time.

Mills Canyon

Well, not really. But it does provide me with unique setting to photograph.

There are only so many combine pictures I can take. Seriously, they don't really change much and the fields all look the same around here.


Clay at Mills.

But I'm having a fabulous time taking pictures at Mills.

And yes, I was on the clock this entire time. That's how government jobs roll, dude.

4 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Beautiful photos!!! I have no qualms about your taking pictures while you work. No biggie.

I was reading back and looking at pictures. I am sorry you did not get much in scholarships. Very disappointing. I think a lot of $$$$ goes to the darn athletics. It is just ridiculous.

Hit 40 said...

I am sorry. I have not tried the twitter thing yet to follow you on it.

Life with Kaishon said...

These pictures are really fantastic! I am so glad that I came over to meet you tonight! Delightful!

kilax said...

That sounds like a really cool job!

Hi Frankie!