Friday, July 10, 2009

The Horror!

I've mentioned before that I work with my younger brother. We get along wonderfully and the set up usually works quite great. He's happily takes my orders.

Because he's a total push over, but that's another story.

Yesterday, he was watering trees at a rest area. Suddenly, he let out a loud yell and took off towards the parking lot.

"Oh my God, there is a flesh-eating zombie over there!" (Okay, so that may have no been exactly what he said, but he totally freaked out.)

"What?" I was fanning myself, trying to cope with the 104 degree heat.

"There is something moving in the grass!" He was being so loud, I was worried that something had reached up and grabbed his leg.

Begin the brave, loving sister that I am, I hurried over to where he was pointing, eager to find his new friend. Clay immediately started making excuses, realizing that he had been a big baby. "I think it was a bird in the grass."

I laughed. "Why did you freak out then?"

"I don't know I thought there was a snake or something." He leaned down and pointed at the ground.

This is what we found:

The Animal That Made My Brother Scream Like a Little Girl

Flesh Eating Zombie


Yep, it totally looks like a flesh-eating zombie to me.

5 comments:

Makenzie said...

hahaha!! that little guy is doing such a great job posing for you too!!

hope it cools down! :)

kilax said...

Ha! Your brother is a cutie for getting so freaked out ;)

emily said...

Hey that would probably make me scream at first, too!

Marla said...

So what is that? Is that a frog? It looks really big - I would have screamed like a school girl and ran off as well. . . .

Marla said...

Haha. Its a big toad. It was really hot and it was hiding from the sun.