Sunday, July 5, 2009

I've come to realize

Hello friends,

My 4th of July was pretty exciting... It started raining and the bugs were biting throughout the fireworks, but I still had a great time.

I do have this pretty combine picture to share:



I haven't done a meme in forever, so I decided to do the Sunday Stealing meme. You should go over and check it out. It's a fun one.

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .
is pretty much perfect. Believe me.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .
is a pay really good for a college student. Now if I could just eliminate the manual labor part.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .
I must listen to music or I'll go completely crazy.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .
more sleep.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .
the packing slip from my Blackberry. It looks like I won't be getting that $100 rebate. Rebate offers are evil.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .
I waste money by not turning in rebates.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .
I can't walk straight. Seriously.

8. I’ve come to realize that money...
isn't that important to me. I would rather be poor and happy then rich and miserable.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .
are crazy.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .
love living in the country.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .
are so different from each other.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…
has always been my biggest fan and supporter.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .
is my lifeline.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .
I want to stay in bed.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .
I was so dang happy.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .
that I should go pee before I wet my pants. Haha.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .
is the backbone of our family.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .
I must check farm town. It's my new addiction.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .
is a great day.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .
I need to do laundry.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .
I must go back to work. Blah.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .
have my own business after college or be a bum.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .
Someone else from Sunday Stealing.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .
is what you make it.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .
was great. I've spent most of it with my boyfriend.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .
is loud. Loud. Loud.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .
will be there will I need them.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .
I've fallen hard for an amazing man.

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . .
were a total waste of my time.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .
Get up and go potty.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .
country music, sunsets, and my new camera.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .
people who aren't ambitious.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .
helped me become who I am today.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .
are great fun every once in a while.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .
of being bitten by a rattlesnake at work.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .
is pretty dang amazing.

2 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

That made me smile when you said, I do have a nice combine picture to share : ) How cute!

kilax said...

Fun meme! I think I have to steal it. I am low on material. All I can think about is how much my wrist hurts.