Monday, August 17, 2009

Nature

Getting into photography and this blog has open my eyes to the beauty that surrounds me.

I am constantly on the look out for good pictures and pretty views. Everyday beauty is suddenly all around me. It's awesome.

smriver106



"Look deep, deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
-Albert Einstein


smtree087

"To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug."
- Helen Keller



smflowers106

"Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own;
and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy that we can scarcely mark their progress."
- Charles Dickens


smflowers109

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God."
Alan Havhamess


Take time to enjoy the beauty around you; I guarantee you'll appreciate it.



2 comments:

Makenzie said...

those are amazing... seriously! i love the tree- it is gorgeous!

Erica said...

Thanks for commenting on my bubble photo, I love love LOVE the flower photo in this post; and, especially the Alan Havhamess quote underneath it!