Friday, July 31, 2009

A Step Back In Time

I recently mentioned that I like pretending that I live in another time, back before television, cell phones or the internet. It's quite easy when you live in the middle of nowhere.

A couple of weeks ago we traveled to Kenton, Oklahoma to show our City Cousins around. It is a teeny-tiny place that seriously makes me feel like I've traveled back to the early 1900s.

Kenton Baptist

The two, precious churches are my favorite part of the entire town. The are just so dang cute and old fashioned.

Old Methodist Church


What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

yes, i love it too!

we didnt make it into okc- he finished that job early and had to work back in kc today. but i made him drive on some weird roads home and landed in a deserted town- its on my blog today, but i wish i had a camera...no i wish you were there to take the photos!! google doesn't cut it for this place!

ConverseMomma said...

Architecture as prayer, really.