Monday, August 3, 2009

Barefoot and Crazy



This week at i heart faces we are sharing our summer stories through pictures. Be sure to check out the other entries by clicking the above link. (People have been having fun, fun, fun this summer!)

Since my family made a quick trip to the lake yesterday and I have a fresh sunburn and very chapped lips, I decided to show off some of my newest shots.

smjwatchingclint114

Some of my younger siblings did some knee boarding and skiing. I'm too cool for that sort of thing. (Actually, I'm always afraid I'll loose my contacts and be blind.)

My little brother really showed his stuff though. Well, at least at the beginning.

smclint075

smclint076

smclint077

I was lucky enough to catch him fall flat on his face!

smjamey126

Jamey really gets excited when we go to the lake...

smmarla&j109

Well, at least until her mean sister makes her take a picture with her. I was seriously grabbing on to her to get this one shot.

I've got plenty more, but these are two of my favorite pictures from the entire day:

smjamey225

smashley232

They both looks so peaceful.

What is your favorite thing about summer?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Since I do like being on a boat, but NOT in the water, I almost always fall asleep... they do look peaceful! :)

Jami said...

Looks like fun! Love that you caught your brothers wipe out!