Sunday, August 30, 2009

Friendly Faces

On Friday night, I took dinner out to Colby and his brother. They were hard at work, drilling wheat all day long. Sometimes I feel sorry for them and take them out a box of pizza.

That, my friends, is the secret to any man's heart. Believe me.

Anyway, across the road where these friendly faces. I think they either wanted some pizza or become friends. I'm not quite sure yet.


smcows001

The babies are just the cutest. They all just came over and stood at the fence so that I could take pictures of them.

Sweetie-pies.

smcows003

Hopefully, they weren't just staring at me because I look funny, but you never really know.

I would hate for the cows to start judging me.

smcows005

Doesn't this cow just scream Mrs. Personality? She could be a lonely housewife anywhere in the U.S., struggling to keep up with her laundry and cleaning. All she really wants is someone to pay attention to her.

Or a piece of pepperoni pizza. Whatever.

1 comments:

Makenzie said...

hahaha cute pics!!!

ps- i checked out gone with the wind- and that sucker is HUGE!! but i cant wait to dive in after i finish another book i'm reading :)