Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seven

In celebration of my baby sister's seventh birthday, we had a little photo shoot. This was before her party and she was dressed to impress in her new school clothes.

smjamey015

Her party was something else, but that's a totally another story. Let's just say that we all had a blast.

smjamey026

Jamey was a bit uncooperative. I don't know if it's her age (I mean, she is seven now and all grown up) or if she really couldn't get her face to form a realistic smile, but we had serious problems getting some decent pictures.

smjamey031

Luckily, this was before her birthday and I got to pull the you haven't gotten your presents yet and you better behave card. It worked somewhat.

smjamey049

I really just can't believe that she's seven already.

smjamey077

I love the little squirt so much.

3 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

Great pictures!

Jessica said...

I'm 10 and 13 years older than my two youngest brothers...and I still see them as these tiny, little kids...who should be chasing after me, trying to master the double s in my name. One is DRIVING now (AH!) and the other starts high school NEXT YEAR.

kbreints said...

Great pictures!!