Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Vacation Continues

Yeah, I know I returned home from vacation almost a month ago, but I seriously had a great time and can't wait to go back.

That's not going to happen for a while, so I decided that it was time to post the rest of my pictures from the trip.

Plus, it's not like things have been very exciting around here. I've just been hanging out and getting ready for school.

smpikespeak027

smwildflower028

smmarla031

smpikespeak041

smgardenofthegods011

smcolby014

smtrees022

smbuildingblue049

Isn't this the coolest building you've ever seen? It's just so dang interesting.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Spruce Hill said...

Just gorgeous! Sounds like you had a great time!

This Heavenly Life said...

I'm so glad you visited my blog and enjoyed it! Your pictures are beautiful - I'd LOVE to visit a place that's so full of lovely views. But I'd never be able to take such gorgeous pictures - Good work!