Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh My.

Isn't this just hillarious?!? My screenshot sucks, but I really tried to get it all on the page. I'm not sure what went wrong.

Oh My

But you can make your own page all Kayne-d out here. Believe me, it's the cool thing to do. It happened to Taylor so it should happen to you too.

Now, I've been a horrible blogger lately. My posting has been pretty much nonexistent. But I do have two very good reasons for this:

1.) I've had a horrible case of writer's block. I really haven't had much to say at all.

2.) I've had no time to pound anything out. If it won't flow fast and easy, then I haven't bothered. School is stressing me out and I think I may have entered my busiest semester yet.

I only have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday night, and Thursday. That means that I have fabulous weekends but super busy weeks. I've been going home every single weekend and I have yet mastered the skill of doing homework while riding on the tractor or while taking Jamey to the park. Hopefully, I'll get that figured out real soon.

I'm taking Spanish this semester and I'm not exactly good at foreign languages. We have tests every two weeks and a MASSIVE! amount of homework due in between. Needless to say, it's killing me. I actually have a Spanish test tomorrow and I need to learn about a million things before then.

Believe me, I could go on and on complaining about my schedule, but I know that I'll get the hang of it eventually. Hopefully, I learn how to spend some of my "weekend" working on homework and get back into the flow of classes. I love summer, but sometimes it's really hard to back into school mode.

I actually feel way less stressed after writing this out. Maybe I should make my blog a priority again?

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

good to hear from you!!

spanish was a killer for me too!! the daily homework helps learn, but crap it takes up A LOT of time!!!

good luck with all of your classes :)

~Linds~ said...

HAHAHA love this! Kanye is such a pig!